How It Works
- An IronWorker is queued to analyze a user's tweets.
- That worker will pull around 1000 of a user's most recent tweets.
- Each of those tweets get analyzed by the AlchemyAPI for sentiment (whether that text is considered positive, negative, or neutral)
- The tweets and their sentiments are stored in the key/value store, IronCache
- Once the worker is finished, we pull in some additional information from Klout and PeerIndex (both Mashery APIs).
- With all of the data in hand, we calculate the final score using a custom algorithm and display the results!